Saturday, January 7, 2012

Food Journal for Fri-Sat

Ok, Friday was a way more successful day than today.   Like I said, I'm going to be completely honest so here's my complete food journal for Friday and Saturday.

Friday
Breakfast: 6oz Chobani 2% Greek Yogurt
12 oz Water
Total calories 160
Snack: 1/4 cup Nut Harvest nut and fruit mix 150 calories
24 oz water and 8oz cup of coffee with 1Tbsp Coffee mate french vanilla creamer
Other niblets: 11 Gold Fish crackers 2 slices of mandarin oranges and 1 graham cracker.
Another 12 oz of water
Lunch: French dip sandwich with swiss cheese from JB Schneider
  3 french fries that I stole off of Dan's plate :)
12 oz of water
More nibbling: 6 mandarin orange pieces
 5 squares of frosted cinnamon toast crunch and 8oz cup of coffee with 1Tbsp Coffee mate french vanilla creamer
1 truffle
24 more oz of water
Dinner-ish: 6 noodles from pasta salad.. it was gross.
1/2 of a Gerber toddler meal.. chicken, mash potato's and gravy, and carrots. Total, 5 bites. I wasn't going to let it go to waste.. haha
12 oz of water
and 1 cup of cinnamon toast crunch with 3/4 cup 1% milk.
Oh yes, and I had 5 little crunchies.. toddler food is so easy accessible when you have a snacking toddler!

So that was my Friday.  Not incredibly healthy, but not too too horrible.  I have worse days let me tell ya!  Now onto today.

Saturday


Breakfast: 1c Peanut Butter Multigrain Cheerio's with 3/4c 1% milk
8oz coffee 1Tbsp Coffee mate french vanilla creamer + 1/2 tsp sugar
12 oz water

Snack:  small hand full of caramel cheerios approx 12 pieces
12oz water

SET BACK ALERT!!
A LOT of blueberry muffin mix. :(  Like enough to fill a muffin cup.  Yikes!

Lunch: 3/4 of a homemade chicken pot pie.  Not a massive one.. just a single one.
12 oz of water.
I also tested the chili I made on a cracker with a tiny bit of sour cream and a pinch of cheese.  It was delicious!  Made with ground turkey. :)
12 more oz of water.

Another cup of coffee.. made same as above without the sugar though.

Skipped a real dinner and just snacked with my hubby.  NOT a good idea.
3/4 cup Fruit and nut mix.  5 Teddy grahams.  and 1/2 of a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

So today was not the greatest day.  Definitely snacked way too much.  The blueberry muffin mix was a disaster, and obviously not enough water! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day with stronger will power.

I also haven't worked out the past two days.  Not because I didn't want to, it's just difficult when everyone is home and the only place set up for a work out is our living room.  We need to set something up in our basement.
So there you have it folks!  It's a step in the right direction and I'm going to keep moving that way.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment