Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I never thought I'd start blogging.

Well friends,
   Today is the day I decided to start a blog.  I can't really say at this point if I'll stick with it however. I just thought I'd give it a shot.  Life as a stay at home mom can be a little boring and lonely at times, so I thought just maybe starting a blog would help. 
  Since it's still pretty darn early, nothing too eventful has happened today.  I got up, got Nathan off to school, spent some time journaling and praying, changed a poopy diaper, and started a blog! Yup, pretty much uneventful for those reading this. 
 I love to write, and I am hoping this will help me to get the passion I once had for writing back. Who knows, it's worth a shot right?  Well, here's to finding new hobbies, breaking old habits, and doing something new! 
Cheers! 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Jen! Nice to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love to blog!! Maybe we can keep each other accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy!
    Yes Holly, I'd love to help keep one another accountable! It's such a good outlet.

    ReplyDelete